Which type of hair you have? Do you want everyone to notice your beautiful hair this prom? Try out some beautiful and attractive half up half down prom hairstyles for 2015 prom event.
Braided Up-do With Long Curls for 2015
This half up half down prom hairstyle can be made with long hair. However if you do not have long hair then you can use wigs or extensions to make your hair long and beautiful. This Hairstyle is perfect for prom party. To make this hairstyle follow the below given steps.
- Dry your hair and part then asides leaving some hair behind the head.
- Now make thin braids of front hair. Starting from one side end them to another side of head.
- Back-Comb your back hair and create a puff.
- Leave rest of your long hair hanging from back to front.
- Additionally you can use hair dressing clips or fancy pins to make the hairstyle look more beautiful.
- This Hairstyle is perfect for oval, subtle square and round faces.
Curled Long Layered Half Up-do for 2015
This half up half down prom hairstyle is perfect if styled after dying red or bronze. It is one of the most stylish hairstyle that can work in any party. This hairstyle will be perfect for oval, round or heart shaped faces.
- Prepare your hair for styling.
- Use a medium sized hair curler to create spiral curls around the back of head. Curling in small sections for each curl will show best results.
- Backcomb front hair with the help of rattail comb then smooth the above hair to give a perfect look.
- Use flat iron to flatten your bangs.
- At the end used hair spray to keep the hairstyle in its position for longer time.
Smooth, Wavy Long Layered Half Up-do for 2015
Long hair with slight curvy waves looks really awesome and stylish. Make half up-do of this beautiful hair by preparing the base of your hair first. If you have straight hair use hair curler or iron rod to curl your hair. This hairstyle is perfect for all types of faces. Girls can also choose to make it it in college casually or on functions using hair accessories.
- After preparing the base use finger to manage your curls in your own choice.
- Now again use your fingers and make a small puff in front and pin it up using simple or fancy hair pins.
- Keeping the puff loose made from all front hair will also look an awesome look.
- Leave the rest of hairs behind as it is and use hairspray to keep the hairstyle as it is for long time.
We have presented three most stylish and easy to make half up-do hairstyles which look pretty awesome on women. Try out all these hairstyles one by one to cast the spell of your gorgeous personality on people around. All these hairstyles will look more attractive if you will use fancy, stylish or beautiful hair accessories. Try these hairstyles at different occasions to look gorgeous and beautiful.